StudioPress: Essence Pro Theme Changelog – Version: 1.2.0
Essence Pro 1.2.0 requires Genesis 3.0 or higher.
* Added: AMP Support.
* Added: Switch from widget-based to block-based homepage content area.
* Added: New customizer settings for front page hero content.
* Added: Import homepage and additional sample pages during One-Click Theme Setup.
* Added: Import sample blog posts with featured image during One-Click Theme Setup if the site is new (WordPress `fresh_site` option is true).
* Added: Set up menus during One-Click Theme Setup. Menu items will point to imported sample content.
* Added: Install and activate dependent plugins WPForms Lite and Atomic Blocks during One-Click Theme Setup.
* Added: Admin layout and templage CSS classes.
* Added: create a WPForms form during one-click theme setup and insert a WPForms block on the sample contact page.
* Changed: remove rem CSS units.
* Changed: New: Load configuration with the new genesis_get_config() function from Genesis 2.8.0. (See functions.php and the config/ folder.)
* Changed: Improve speed of Google web font loading with font-display swap.
* Changed: Block editor color style slugs to allow for better theme interoperability.
* Changed: CSS adjustments and additions, including improved button block styling, WPForms styling, and more.
* Changed: Updated normalize.css to latest version.
* Changed: Update theme tags to include block-related tags.
* Changed: remove matchHeight script and use CSS flex instead to match heights of WooCommerce product lists.
* Changed: Replace version/handle constants with helper functions from Genesis 3.0: `genesis_get_theme_handle()` and `genesis_get_theme_version()`.
* Fixed: Prevent an issue where the WooCommerce shop page layout could be ignored and fall back to the site default layout on sites that use object caching.
* Removed: Import XML file. Sample pages can be imported when first activating the theme from the Appearance -> Themes area, or by visiting `/wp-admin/admin.php?page=genesis-getting-started` if the theme is already active.
* Removed: `add_theme_support( ‘genesis-responsive-viewport’ );`. Genesis 3.0 loads the viewport meta tag automatically.