StudioPress – Authority Pro Theme Changelog – Version: 1.2.0
= 1.2.0 =
Authority Pro 1.2.0 requires Genesis 2.9 or higher.
* Added: Switch from widget-based to block-based homepage with the same design.
* Added: Import homepage and additional sample pages during One-Click Theme Setup.
* Added: Import sample blog posts with featured image during One-Click Theme Setup if the site is new (WordPress `fresh_site` option is true).
* Added: Set up header menu during One-Click Theme Setup. Menu items will point to imported sample content.
* Added: Install and activate dependent plugins Atomic Blocks, WPForms Lite and Genesis eNews Extended during One-Click Theme Setup.
* Added: Use custom-logo instead of custom-header. The site logo can now be set at Appearance -> Customize -> Identity.
* Added: editor-style, block-styles and wide-blocks Block Editor tags to theme stylesheet header.
* Changed: Block editor color style slugs to allow for better theme interoperability.
* Changed: CSS adjustments and additions, including improved button block styling, changing wide block width to 1200px, and more.
* Changed: Allow use of image alt entered in the media library on single featured images. Post title as an alt is no longer used.
* Changed: Change the number of related products displayed on WooCommerce single product pages to 3 instead of 4.
* Fixed: Prevent an issue where the WooCommerce shop page layout could be ignored and fall back to the site default layout on sites that use object caching.
* Removed: Import XML file. Sample pages can be imported when first activating the theme from the Appearance -> Themes area, or by visiting `/wp-admin/admin.php?page=genesis-getting-started` if the theme is already active.
* Removed: Front page widget areas and theme file. The theme now uses blocks on the homepage instead.
* Removed: Pricing page template. The theme now uses Pricing Table blocks to build the pricing page.
* Removed: rem units from CSS.